SageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn for Admin rawr!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shawn

Shawn for Admin rawr!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shawn for Admin rawr!!!!!!!!!!!   Shawn for Admin rawr!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am

I love this server alot and i decided to try and become a admin, because over the last 4 years of moparscape ive been part of a staff team alot im am experienced in video and banner making(working on banner) ive also been told that i am a good person to other players and staff alike i o not abuse powers and never will. I used to own my own server back in june of 08 called Vengpkers was a good server with about 35+ on everytime so i am not new to this whole moparscape thing. I am a Advertiser always making videos and guides helping on fourms and what not i am always active 1 hour to 2 hours on weekdays because of school and however long i can on weekends everyday unless somethings going on. Ive also know what its like to go through some stuff when a palyer gets in trouble so i know the right punishment and i really dont get mad very easy it takes alot ex. duping i hate dupers ruins server, but i am fair everyone on sagecscape knows me now and i think this was a good and fair time to try and put my skills and knowledge to the test. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Shawn Laughing
Back to top Go down

Shawn for Admin rawr!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SageScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: