SageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Tastyy

Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 am

Hi, My name is Kristy.. ive played on other servers but i finally found one that is actually worth a dam.. with customs and cool items you have made. im 15 and i have blonde hair Very Happy and im not stupid im actually rather smart. im make all A's and im in honor roll and i like to play video games Very Happy and i have experience ive beeen a admin before actually i read other peoples applications i was a admin with Dxkiller from starscape
Back to top Go down
sageofmali

sageofmali

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 am

Hey, you're like me. Except, the chick part. I might consider you for mod. How will you help the server out? What will you do once you become moderator?
Back to top Go down
Ms Tastyy

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 am

i will start by.. helping new comers.. i will advertise daily to help get more ppl on the server .. i will think of ideas for server .. so we can make this server the best.. i will tell players to vote for server and as will i daily. and i will respect other players
Back to top Go down
sageofmali

sageofmali

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 am

Start doing that now, and when I think you're ready I will promote.
Back to top Go down
Ms Tastyy

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 am

okay Smile
Back to top Go down
sageofmali

sageofmali

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 am

Good Smile
Back to top Go down
unique pker

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 am

I think you told us alot about your self with strong words (wonderfully done)
Back to top Go down
DamianFTW

DamianFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm

wonderful app Very Happy love it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin   Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ms Tastyy for mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SageScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: