SageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unique pker for mod or admin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
unique pker

unique pker for mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 am

ill be a great mod or admin i will help anyone that need's help. i will stay by the rules. and i will do the best i can while I am mod or admin. I've been staff on few servers Tbh and im good at it and i never abuse. And i've seen it my self admin abusing and then get demoted for breaking the rules. i will help people around and help them with what they need helping with.

So i think i will be a good as staff. Please reply to say if u think i should be staff.

Thank You.
Sincerly: Unique Pker

Last edited by unique pker on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
krisnka

krisnka

PostSubject: Unique Pker moderator application has been noted   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 am

Requirments for mod . play atleast 1 week be active on forums and client.
help all players be nice to everyone. and more just keep up the good work till sageofmali can get a look over this
and it's a mod application not admin you have to prove you can handle mod befor he even thinks about promoting someone
to admin so hang in there best of luck.

sincerely krisnka.
Back to top Go down
unique pker

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 am

i really do think i do deserve atleast mod tbh and i have played approximately a week now btw
Back to top Go down
krisnka

krisnka

PostSubject: yes but still if you read i said in the earlier post    unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 am

you must be active on forums and client. (forums) you only got like 4 posts and 2 are from ur application
Back to top Go down
google

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am

keep it up youl get staff sooner or latter ima be the best mod ever on sage scape buy chris is better
Back to top Go down
DamianFTW

DamianFTW

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm

lol ur on ur way kid Smile
Back to top Go down
angel skillz

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
unique pker

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

thnkz guyz! but now im banned lol
Back to top Go down
unique pker

PostSubject: im banned   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm

i really do imprecate you saying ill be good staff , etc but im banned ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unique pker for mod or admin   unique pker for mod or admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unique pker for mod or admin
Page 1 of 1