SageScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sageofmali, into.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sageofmali

sageofmali

Sageofmali, into. Empty
PostSubject: Sageofmali, into.   Sageofmali, into. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello, I am the creator of SageScape. I'm 14 years old, have dark brown Justin Bieber hair(P.S. I hate Justin Bieber), I have brown eyes, wear black rectangular glasses, I'm 25% black, white, yellow(hahaha Asian), and Native American, I'm tan, about 5"6,and I like video games. I'm good at every subject in school, I'm about to go to high school next year! I have to go to the worst high school ever though. I love women, I'm good at computers Smile. I'm not a nerd btw, I just kow stuff. Anything else you wanna know about me just leave a response or something.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Sageofmali, into. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sageofmali, into.   Sageofmali, into. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm being straight up honest with you I have his hair to. O.o Only think I like about having it is a lot of girls wanna touch my hair. xD

How I got my first girl friend. geek
Back to top Go down
sageofmali

sageofmali

Sageofmali, into. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sageofmali, into.   Sageofmali, into. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sageofmali, into. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sageofmali, into.   Sageofmali, into. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sageofmali, into.
Page 1 of 1